I am so excited for some warmer and dryer weather soon, so I wanted to take some time and share with you some of my favorite spots to take my toddler and preschool aged kiddos. Don’t pass up the opportunity to talk with your little one about how God made everything, from the grass, to the tall tall trees, beautiful flowers, and even the tiny ants!
- The Gathering Place. My pointers would be to pick just one small section to explore each time you visit and make sure you go during an off-peak time (weekdays are awesome!). Just taking a few moments to plan can lower your expectations of taking in the entire park in one day can help you enjoy your time better!
- Bixby’s Bentley Park. With over 15 slides and climbing structures, this place is so fun. During the summer there is also a huge splash pad my kids could spend hours at.
- Hunter Park. This park recently got a make-over, with fun new structures for kids to play on. My kids love taking a “hike” and walking the path around pond!
- The Tulsa Zoo. Try printing out a zoo scavenger hunt page to bring with you to add a something new to your trip, or sign up for one of their preschool classes, Zoo Buddies! https://tulsazoo.org/classes/
- Take a nature walk around your neighborhood. This is the simplest activity, but I think my kids enjoy it the most! Being a friend to our neighbors is always a fun way to show kids how to love like Jesus!